General cleaning is the best time to clean the house, throw out unnecessary things or find a decent place to store them. Homes with young children accumulate a lot of household garbage. Old broken toys, food scraps, and candy wrappers are definitely sent to the trash. But what about the crib, outdated appliances, toys in good condition, clothing? After all, it can all be sold or donated. Here are options that will help you decide on places to store temporarily unnecessary things and save space in the apartment.
5 options for where to store things
The storage space should be convenient. You should have access to it around the clock so you don’t have to make a huge effort over yourself. Take advantage of what can be at your fingertips, figuratively speaking:
- Free room. If you have a garage that is sitting idle or a spacious attic in a private home, take advantage of those spaces and put things you don’t use there. This also applies to vacant rooms that stand idle. It is important that this is a room that you do not go into often and do not show it to your guests.
- Furniture with built-in storage space. It is better to take care of this in advance. If you are planning to buy new furniture, pay attention to whether it has free space for things. For example, the coffee table may have shelves and drawers, in the sofa – wide armrests with an open top and free space. In children’s cribs, stools can open the bottom. Such ergonomic furniture will help to effectively solve the issue of cleaning things.
- Space under the window sill. Make a “cold cabinet” under the window sill with doors and mini-shelves, which can store things that do not spoil from the cold. If you want, you can extend the sill and make an enclosed mini-shed under it.
- Showcase. If you have an unnecessary cabinet with glass inserts, and you haven’t used it for its intended purpose for a long time, do not rush to throw it away. In fact, in such a cabinet you can store not only sets, dishes and ornate figurines. Hang the transparent walls with stylish thick curtains and put inside any items, even those that are not suitable for public view.
- Cardboard boxes. In the absence of a more convenient place for things, you can use boxes from parcels. Neighbors can gladly share them. Boxes can hold things, toys, and books. Not the most compact arrangement, but it still helps to organize the space.
Convenient storage service
Stuff sometimes takes up too much free space. And if you do not have a garage or shed, a large closet-compartment, it will be difficult to find a place for unnecessary books, clothes, technical devices that are sorry to throw away. We offer you to rent a garage, box, container or warehouse, where you will conveniently place personal belongings and clear the home “territory” of junk.
- dry, clean, warm rooms;
- safety, because of cameras 24/7 security;
- permanent individual access to belongings;
- optimal rental cost.
You can contact us today. We will help quickly solve the problem of cluttering personal space, keep your valuables in their original form and condition.